HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

K. Steven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know Fish Frenzy has fresh blackworms that are imported directly to their processing facility. I wish they were in the Reef Frenzy Nano blend as well.

I also didn't know that Larry is a former police officer.

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My surprise is that LRS is located like an hour away from me in NC. I moved to USA few years ago and greatly improved my life long hobby on fish keeping. going from freshwater to saltwater. LRS has been one of my favorite products in this industry and it is very cool to see them located so close!

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love Reef Frenzy, been using it for over a year, never really visited the LRS page & didn't know he's a former officer... thanks!

kamakazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This! This is what I call part of making history!

"Fertility Frenzy™ was named as the staple food used to condition the broodstock in the first successful captive breeding of the blue tang!"

Spike2484

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very proud of LRS. I can’t believe how much food they process and the quality control of their product. They spent a lot of time and effort making this food the highest quality it can be.

Bran415

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love their unique blend of healthy food to ensure that health of fish and corals i would I would continue buying lrs food because there are reliable

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Learned LRS foods was used in the blue tang project... that alone is amazing. I also love that they use fish eggs to get picky eaters to eat :)

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love learning more about LRS. It's my primary (almost only) food source. I don't think there's another food supplier that cares as much about the quality of their product.

cycled123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The shear variety that goes into reef frenzy and how everything is caught and processed.

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, great to see your a family business. I never tried your foods, but learning your company is a family business is my greatest reason to purchase!

Woodneers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that they donate to classroom projects. Super cool. Also they are in north carolina, far far away from me. Living in western KS LRS is hard to come by. Might have to have some shipped to me though.

martin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that it all started in Charlotte NC, and that there product is great quality food started by a reefer who cares what goes into our tanks.

Thomas Grace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, incredible work being done there at LRS! Second, after watching the videos and reading about the LRS story, it’s awesome to see how humility and hard work can blend in such a way to produce one of the best foods around. I definitely did not know that fish needed and liked such a wide variety of foods! Keep up the great work!

nepthea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that Larry is only a little under an hour away from where I live in Mooresville, and that he's very involved in the local reefing community!

nepthea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that LRS is only about an hour away from me here in Mooresville, and that Larry is very involved in the local reefing community!

crstlblu2002

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are just so many great things I have to say about LRS food, not just from the website, Facebook, Instagram etc. but also from my own experience. I absolutely love the fact that this food is used by professionals in the hobby like fellow Midwestern reefer Chad Vossen to help pioneer new breeding projects. My own fish absolutely love this food, even the most picky, no fish will turn this down. It is by far the cleanest and longest lasting freezer life food I have tried. The only thing that makes me sad is that there is only one store near me (over 20 miles away) that carries Larry's and they do not carry the full line and are often sold out. I wish more lfs near me carried it. I even tried to trade some new packages of a competitor food for LRS in my local fish clubs and no one knew about Larry's food !!!! Time for me to do some educating lol

Back