Help me aquascape

BRS

onlyreefsnobeef

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello guys this is my first aquascape I've done that needs epoxy, the epoxy isn't working, I bought 2 part dd epoxy in gray for some base rock, any tips for this, ill add pics if needed just don't want to move as I have knee issues

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello guys this is my first aquascape I've done that needs epoxy, the epoxy isn't working, I bought 2 part dd epoxy in gray for some base rock, any tips for this, ill add pics if needed just don't want to move as I have knee issues
Takes a while to set up. Get a roll of kite string and use it to tie the pieces in place.

Top Shelf Aquatics

F i s h y

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I recommend @Glue Masters thin super glue and sand or rock powder. No need for epoxy or anything else.

276511.jpeg
20210703_013349.jpg
20210703_013549.jpg

RAP
Maxout

A2dahlberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
If that's the stuff off of Amazon for 2 tubs for $10. I would kind of wrap it around the joints and let them sit. While waiting I pushed crumble from the rock I broke into the joints to cover the seam. Once it cures your good. The trick is pushing the epoxy into the cracks and crevasses on both rocks. I used a scrapper from Harbor Freight.

OP
O

onlyreefsnobeef

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
If that's the stuff off of Amazon for 2 tubs for $10. I would kind of wrap it around the joints and let them sit. While waiting I pushed crumble from the rock I broke into the joints to cover the seam. Once it cures your good. The trick is pushing the epoxy into the cracks and crevasses on both rocks. I used a scrapper from Harbor Freight.
Okay, its not a whole ton and the rocks I'm using are heavy, its just the two stacked on each side, also gonna put out some small over hangs

BRS

What is the best "cleaning product" or home recipe for cleaning reef tank equipment?

• Water and scrubbing

Votes: 54 12.9%
  • Citric Acid

Votes: 208 49.5%
  • Vinegar

Votes: 131 31.2%
  • Hydrogen peroxide

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Lemon Juice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 3.6%