Help me kill my copperband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously, I want him gone, Although hes done a great job on my aptasia, he has developed a taste for my chalice. I dont have time for a fish trap, I want him speared dead!. Who has some cleaver ideas? Thanks:xd:

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a net out and catch him. There is surely another reefer who will take him off your hands. Spearing is just not cool.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously, I want him gone, Although hes done a great job on my aptasia, he has developed a taste for my chalice. I dont have time for a fish trap, I want him speared dead!. Who has some cleaver ideas? Thanks:xd:

slap-a-ho.jpg

dont you dare!!!!!

get a 2 liter bottle make a fish trap bait with an aptasia from someone and pass him onto the LFS or another member (if they want to take the chance)

OP
OP
maharsreef

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOLS! A fish,is a fish, is a fish, and I've killed and eaten hundreds in my lifetime. I have no problem doing that with this one for eating a $1000 chalice. Sorry to offend you.

slap-a-ho.jpg

dont you dare!!!!!

get a 2 liter bottle make a fish trap bait with an aptasia from someone and pass him onto the LFS or another member (if they want to take the chance)

Luisra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOLS! A fish,is a fish, is a fish, and I've killed and eaten hundreds in my lifetime. I have no problem doing that with this one for eating a $1000 chalice. Sorry to offend you.

If you are going to eat it then there's no problem killing it. Try to catch him with a home made fish trap, or use a tiny circle hook.

Patsquatch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try a fishing line and hook with some shrimp at the end. that way theres a chance of keeping him alive for someone else. done it a coupe times in the past where a net and a trap just isnt usable.

Giancarlo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am surprised this thread is still up. Reefers like you are what ruin the reputation of this hobby, should have done your research before you got the fish. I hope aptaisa takes over your tank after you kill that fish.

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am surprised this thread is still up. Reefers like you are what ruin the reputation of this hobby, should have done your research before you got the fish. I hope aptaisa takes over your tank after you kill that fish.

I couldnt have agreed more!!! There is no excuse for killing the fish. Stop being lazy and take the time and catch the fish in a responsible manner.

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldnt have agreed more!!! There is no excuse for killing the fish. Stop being lazy and take the time and catch the fish in a responsible manner.

I agree. It isn't the fish's fault that you didn't do enough research or that you are to lazy to remove the fish properly.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you purposely kill a healthy aquarium fish for any reason then you are wrong and it is not welcome here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back