Help me rise the pH in my tank?

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know and you have no idea how much I would love to do that but the landlord would probably hate me for drilling a hole on the exterior wall.

Eh what is a little hole? The cable company drills identical holes like that all the time. I'm sure you have them all over the place.

OP
OP
Mgoc

Mgoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh what is a little hole? The cable company drills identical holes like that all the time. I'm sure you have them all over the place.

Do you know how in the cartoons there's always a little devil sitting on somebody's shoulder telling them to do something wrong? That's you right now and who knows, I just might go get my drill.

But seriously, this guys are really strict, they do property checks a few times a year and cable was built into the building, plus I'm looking into buying a house with my wife (fish room is a must have) next year and I will most likely do it there.

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha you're right I am sorry!

Fish room would be awesome!

Just make sure you keep the door open to the room that the tank is in then. I found that when I close my bedroom door that my PH goes down. Especially when I am in there with it for extended periods of time (sleeping).

UK_Pete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mgoc, you can get the same effect by doing what some people are discussing on another thread, making a CO2 scrubber for their skimmers. Its just a bottle full of soda lime with a couple of holes in it for air lines I think. Removes the CO2 from the indoor air, albeit at higher cost than running an air line from outside (which is free of course). The soda lime seems quite expensive but if its temporary it might suit you.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back