Help me with my Letterman Jacket CONTEST! $10 prize!

Letterman Jacket Reefing Quote

• Reeds n' Reefs

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • It's a reef thing

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • A tad obsessed

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Reef Queen

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Fraggin Saxy

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

Leah Ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I found this super reasonably priced jacket with great reviews. I’m thinking I’ll include a silver sharpie and black sharpie in the box?

Amazon Link
9BC6DAC9-A3D3-4452-88CB-7366733E38F5.png
It looks perfect for customizing, silver sharpie will show up great on the black and since it’s cotton I don’t think sharpie will wash out. If anybody wants to embroider/put on a patch it should be easy enough to do that.

So the plan is that I’ll have a sign up list here on this thread for whoever is interested? And each person will send it to the next person on the list (I will PM addresses so they’re not open for the public) and they’ll pm/text me that they’re sending the jacket on to the next person? Then the last person on the list will send it back to me? This is gonna take a lot of trust from everybody to make this work but I think we can do this!
I would sign up for this! :cool:

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so who is going to figure out who, and state order,person to person order..YOUR IT,,,not me... :p but i do want to sign:cool:

OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait a second! I should have apologized in advance about my "Dori" like attention span. @footgal with all this talk of a different jacket,, you ARE still doing the Reeds n Reefs / Fraggin Saxy letterman jacket right?
Yes! I already sent the email to the letterman company. Reeds n reefs is official!! After I get some confirmation from a mod here about a R2R patch I’ll contact a embroidery shop about custom patches to include Fraggin saxy :)

OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll have to take pics tonight but I have one pair of jeans where I painted the back pockets, one says save the reefs and the other is my clownfish. And I have a pair of shorts where I embroidered a zoa garden made from around 10 different zoas. I’m working on a shirt design (but school just started back up so my free time has just gone down tremendously)

OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do y'all think I should start this thread back up after Christmas? Ive been designing custom reef vans for MONTHS now and can't settle on a proper design. The winner will get some sort of prize (painting, money, free frag, idk) and I'll ask for them for my birthday in February that will mean that I get to wear them to the 2021 Reef Currents with my signed jacket and reef outfit? Is this something y'all're interested in?

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully! It’s not really a time rush, I don’t wanna bother mods if they’ve got important stuff going on I get it. As long as I can walk senior night and graduation with it next year I’m happy!
This is important

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back