Help me with my Letterman Jacket CONTEST! $10 prize!

Letterman Jacket Reefing Quote

• Reeds n' Reefs

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • It's a reef thing

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • A tad obsessed

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Reef Queen

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Fraggin Saxy

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters
OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the sax is awesome as well. Zoa’s for buttons good idea....could do the R2R clown blowing the sax. Looks like someone was doodling during math class :rolleyes:
I got done with the work! School’s a drag nowadays and I felt artsy :) I thought about that fish playing the sax thing but then this image got in my head B9EC17F9-5C0E-4A7A-8F05-84C2BA9BB108.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seriously though, if any of you know somebody that can make custom patches or an online store or something please please please pm me!! I’d love to show my support and love for R2R as well as the hobby in general. Thank you!!

Well heck let’s get some patches made! What’s a good size and and I’ll see about getting some made real quick! I’ll send you one out for free from one band alto sax player to another!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Or if you just want a custom one made with your name I can provide the logo art to you! We’re honored!

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well heck let’s get some patches made! What’s a good size and and I’ll see about getting some made real quick! I’ll send you one out for free from one band alto sax player to another!!
Thank you #revhtree.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
please make annoucement when they become available,i'm in :cool: :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or if you just want a custom one made with your name I can provide the logo art to you! We’re honored!
Holy crap!!! Thank you!! I have a little reef patch idea up there in my notebook using R2R’s logo that i thought was really nice. I need a patch that will look nice and bold on a letterman sleeve. Based on a quick google search, it seems like 4” is the standard size. I’m so happy y’all have allowed me the privilege of (what I believe to be) the first R2R letterman jacket!!! If you’re okay with it, I would love to have the jacket stop by your house so you can sign it and make some additions to it, the other mods too! This is like a dream come true thank you! I would be honored to work with you to create a R2R patch that will work for both my jacket and the general public, it seems like a lot of people on this thread like the idea of having their own R2R patch as well!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holy crap!!! Thank you!! I have a little reef patch idea up there in my notebook using R2R’s logo that i thought was really nice. I need a patch that will look nice and bold on a letterman sleeve. Based on a quick google search, it seems like 4” is the standard size. I’m so happy y’all have allowed me the privilege of (what I believe to be) the first R2R letterman jacket!!! If you’re okay with it, I would love to have the jacket stop by your house so you can sign it and make some additions to it, the other mods too! This is like a dream come true thank you! I would be honored to work with you to create a R2R patch that will work for both my jacket and the general public, it seems like a lot of people on this thread like the idea of having their own R2R patch as well!

I would be honored!! Maybe we could have a custom one for your jacket and I could create some logo patches for people who want them. :)

Tell me what you need!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would be honored!! Maybe we could have a custom one for your jacket and I could create some logo patches for people who want them. :)

Tell me what you need!
you have to reply to #signthejacket.. ;) :)

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another band alto sax player here, too! High five!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back