Help me with my Letterman Jacket CONTEST! $10 prize!

Letterman Jacket Reefing Quote

• Reeds n' Reefs

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • It's a reef thing

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • A tad obsessed

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Reef Queen

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Fraggin Saxy

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters
OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Letterman Jacket- Pass it on! LIST 3

REMEMBER GUYS!!! Sign up will end on Oct. 25! That’s only 10 days away! If you’re interested please please please reply #signthejacket in this thread!

Big thanks to everybody that’s already signed up!! Everybodyplease fill out this form so I can have your info for shipping labels and get this ball rolling! :)

This is the order everybody’s getting the jacket in! I’m planning to ship out around Nov.1 then the #1 person will send it to #2 and so on down the list until the last person sends it back to me! If yallre planning to order patches or other creative supplies, please get your orders in now! I’m gonna give everybody a week to do whatever they plan on doing before shipping it out to the next person so I should be getting this thing back around January/February. Of course, you can send the jacket to the next person early to give them more time if you get done early. I ask that you please PM the next person before you ship the package to let them know it’s coming :). I’m always available here on R2R so if anybody has any questions, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread! It’s gonna be fun y’all!

1. @Thespammailaccount- Houston, Texas
2. @Leah Ryan- San Marcos, Texas
3. @CelestEel- Austin, Texas
4. @scdigby- Austin, Texas
5. @Gernader- Tampa Bay, Florida
6. @cshouston- Gainesville, Florida
7. @revhtree- Chattanooga, Tennessee
8. @Fishy65- Columbus, Indiana
9. @fishguy242- Southern Illinois (placeholder Mt. Vernon)
10. @Katrina71- Knoxville, Tennessee
11. @Weasel1960- Monticello, Wisconsin
12. @KWT- Las Vegas, Nevada

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You don't wanna send it to me just take my word for it on this one ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
c'mon would not be the same without ;) "nike"just do it:cool:every body knows crabs ;)

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am with you,on keeping tabs,and directing,but paying all shipping?? i would pay to ship to next,that may end up costly for you ;)
I agree I can pay for the next shipping. Maybe pm me the next address after it is headEd my way.

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't wanna send it to me just take my word for it on this one ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
Aww come on crabs! Even if you don’t think your art skills are amazing (even tho they probably are) I know there are some people on Etsy who make custom glitter patches.... ;)

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@footgal can this be arranged?? ;) :cool: all are paying shipping,who cares if going out of loop order;):)

OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to get it last, i dont want "my addition" to upset the next person in line
I’m terrified... of course I’ll put you last! I don’t want some poor unsuspecting person to be attacked lol. If anybody else has a preference for order of shipping I’d be happy to adjust the list :)

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey ,just a thought ,nobody reveals what they seen or did,publicly, @footgal ,does the reveal when finished,we can say got it, sent it ..etc but no details ;) go get her!!!:) @Crabs McJones ;Woot;Woot;Woot:cool: "sign the jacket":cool:

OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey ,just a thought ,nobody reveals what they seen or did,publicly, @footgal ,does the reveal when finished,we can say got it, sent it ..etc but no details ;) go get her!!!:) @Crabs McJones ;Woot;Woot;Woot:cool: "sign the jacket":cool:
Sounds good to me! Surprise me y’all! We have 14 people on the list so if everybody takes 1 week to do their thing with it that means I’ll get it back around my birthday! This is gonna be the best gift ever :D

OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a note, I am Chinese so if any of y’all are chinese as well I’m cool with you writing in mandarin :). I also took Spanish for 5 years so I’m pretty fluent in that, if any Spanish-speakers want to add something unique! Mix it up, make whatever you do yours, be creative!!!!

flampton

Ecological Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow lost track of this thread... Moving fast!! Id sign but in the midst of my recent move, working my research job and working a business venture my ADD mind worries I would lose it. So with that in mind I will gladly sign it at a reef convention!!

OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow lost track of this thread... Moving fast!! Id sign but in the midst of my recent move, working my research job and working a business venture my ADD mind worries I would lose it. So with that in mind I will gladly sign it at a reef convention!!
If you want to sign on for just before Crabs gets it, you’d probably get it around mid-February. If we can’t meet up at a reef show I’d be happy to send it back out to you whenever it’s better timing! :)

flampton

Ecological Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to sign on for just before Crabs gets it, you’d probably get it around mid-February. If we can’t meet up at a reef show I’d be happy to send it back out to you whenever it’s better timing! :)
Yes if it's that far in the future then I can't say no at this point then. Sign me up and if circumstances change I can let you know :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back