Help, my anemone isn’t looking so good.

kdeckerk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my anemone has been looking like this for a couple weeks now. Everything in my tank is doing wonderful, fish are happy, coral is healthy. My parameters are great I was wondering if anyone knows what’s going on? Is it dead? Is it too late to save it?

3D07D94A-0569-42E7-A969-0472557267D6.jpeg

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... having it out of the water like that certainly isn't helping. ;)

What king of lighting are you using?

Do you run a sump for filtration?

OP
OP
K

kdeckerk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the radion xr15 blue. My tank is a all in one., I have filter floss, carbon and bio media. Tank has been up and running for a little over a year and the only thing that has gone wrong was one of my fish died a while back. I’ve been doing some research but I can’t seem to find any pictures that look like what’s going on with mine.

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the radion xr15 blue. My tank is a all in one., I have filter floss, carbon and bio media. Tank has been up and running for a little over a year and the only thing that has gone wrong was one of my fish died a while back. I’ve been doing some research but I can’t seem to find any pictures that look like what’s going on with mine.

Have you tested your water parameters recently. My experience with Nems: The lower the alkalinity, the unhappier they are.

Back