OP
OP
PrattysReef

PrattysReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dealer that I got them from told me that they were tank raised but told me I'm not the only one this has happened with recently. He offered to give me a refund for the fish which I took. As I was leaving I saw an employee of his adding them straight back into their holding tanks for sale. I'm not sure if I will be visiting that store again if they introduce knowingly sick fish into their stick tanks.

My prized naokos wrasse, and my missus Valentin puffer are both now in qt bin for treatment. No signs of ailment with either fish.

Got a long time to observe them until I know the tanks safe for them again.

Well worth the wait

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dealer that I got them from told me that they were tank raised but told me I'm not the only one this has happened with recently. He offered to give me a refund for the fish which I took. As I was leaving I saw an employee of his adding them straight back into their holding tanks for sale. I'm not sure if I will be visiting that store again if they introduce knowingly sick fish into their stick tanks.

My prized naokos wrasse, and my missus Valentin puffer are both now in qt bin for treatment. No signs of ailment with either fish.

Got a long time to observe them until I know the tanks safe for them again.

Well worth the wait
Ugh - if they put those fish back into their main system that is completely wrong. I agree, find another dealer! I assumed they would treat the fish - stores often have drugs like formalin that hobbyists can’t get as readily.
Jay

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.5%
Back