Help needed for AI Hydra 26

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a used Hydra 26 super cheap. I am going to put it over my refugium. I have an APEX, and what I want to do is have it plugged into my power bar and when the outlet comes on in the evening, have the light come on using the settings i setup for the light (40% of everything with Red & Green at 100%). Every time I test it, by turning on the outlet, the light doesn't come on until I mess with the wireless remote/controller. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but I don't have the manual and can't figure it out.

Surely there is a way to run these where they come on when the outlet tuns on, without some manual intervention. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Zagreus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to keep the outlet on at all times and set up the light timing cycle using the app or logging in to AI over your computer.

OP
OP
Tklb

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fixed it, I want everything controlled via the APEX, one clock, etc. So I put it in 'Auto' mode and set the AI to on (40% everything with Green/Red at 100%) for all 24 hours in the schedule. I then turn the outlet on and off with the APEX.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back