• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Help price God torch plz

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm willing to part ways with my god torch. Not sure what to ask for it.
Can you guys help price this rare torch please.

Thanks
IMG_20210919_153915.jpg

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to the random torch box where you effectively won the torch it was listed as being worth $700.
Nothing personal but it kinda irks me when someone enters a drawing and wins and then instantly sells the item for profit. It only bugs me because it takes away a chance to win from someone who actually wants the item and not just in it to make a buck from it.

OP
OP
Yazannreef

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
According to the random torch box where you effectively won the torch it was listed as being worth $700.
Nothing personal but it kinda irks me when someone enters a drawing and wins and then instantly sells the item for profit. It only bugs me because it takes away a chance to win from someone who actually wants the item and not just in it to make a buck from it.
I appreciate the comment. The reason I'm trying to sell is because I need money to fund another build. I would have loved to keep it as it's a beautiful peice.
As far as winning it . This was up for grabs just pure luck.
No one would have question your decision regardless of what you do with it and I would personally support you on that!!

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back