Help! Something's Up With My Poor Anemone!!

OP
OP
1Meshy

1Meshy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your email? I can email you
My light schedule, when I get home. I run a lot of Blues just like wwc . My nems are super happy and I’ve notice them super happy and open. This is what works best for me. Sorry for the late reply.
Don't worry about it :].

I'll send you my email through a DM. Wouldn't want my email floatin around everywhere! Lol

Cbones1979

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine goes big through shrinkage
5A91E74E-BF87-4134-92D9-E495430BB7DD.jpeg

Keen4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it's actually only 3 hours of peak time..

I had a feeling that that wasn't enough light for it, but I'm still fairly new to this light and am still figuring out what the best setup for it is.
Try not to change the light setting so much- I have the same exact light and I did so many changes in the first week of buying it and noticed my bta get moody. I had to do my best to match the same coloration and hopefully matched the same intensity as the pixie30 that the bta was thriving in. Unfortunately that light burnt out. I lowered all whites to 0% no red or green. all UV and Violet 117% and royal blue and blue to 78% 12pm-11pm with a 1hr ramp time for now. It seems happy. Color changed a little but its tentacles are going long and its reaching for the light again. Sometimes it bubbles up but not like before hopefully until its completely acclimated. This is a very powerful light. So approach those setting with caution. Dont play too much.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 76 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back