Help Wanted: Algae Photos and Video Footage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I missed that in the origin post. So, you're not just taking input and attachments to this thread? I'm much to lazy to email.

Yes, we are taking photos from this thread. I just meant if a file is too large to post here or email, you could always Dropbox it to us. Whatever is easiest, we are very grateful for the outpouring of support in this thread!

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Asking a bunch of reefers for pics of Algae is like asking a bunch of skate boarders to show pics of broken bones. These are our battle scars!!!!
If these are battle scars, I'm still bleeding, lol!!

@MarineDepot you are welcome to use any of the images or video I've shared in this thread. Actually, one of those I took specifically for you! XD

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
If these are battle scars, I'm still bleeding, lol!!

@MarineDepot you are welcome to use any of the images or video I've shared in this thread. Actually, one of those I took specifically for you! XD

Thank you so much! We are blown away by all the generosity and support from the reefkeeping community for this video.

We have so much good content to incorporate, we've decided to make it a two-part series. We initially planned to release the first installment tomorrow, but we may wait until next week just so we can make sure we are happy with it and do everyone who has helped us justice. It is the least we can do!

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you so much! We are blown away by all the generosity and support from the reefkeeping community for this video.

We have so much good content to incorporate, we've decided to make it a two-part series. We initially planned to release the first installment tomorrow, but we may wait until next week just so we can make sure we are happy with it and do everyone who has helped us justice. It is the least we can do!
I eagerly await it n_n

Jblakeman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I sent some photos and a short video of my GHA that has plagued me for months now. If you need anything else or more footage/photos, let me know, unfortunately I will be able to provide.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I sent some photos and a short video of my GHA that has plagued me for months now. If you need anything else or more footage/photos, let me know, unfortunately I will be able to provide.

Thank you!

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Now you ask for algae pics when I have none. If you ever need pest pics, I have those.

jhoop

View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG

I think at least 3 different kinds.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Now you ask for algae pics when I have none. If you ever need pest pics, I have those.

We can certainly use pest pics of any kind! I always have the hardest time finding this footage so anything you got helps!

-Robert F.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Part 1 is complete! We are now at work on Part 2. Thank you all so much for your contributions!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back