AS
OP
Heres_doe_

Heres_doe_

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sounds fully stocked to me i think my 30 gallon is full with four fish so i wouldn’t add any more fish to that tank. In my opinion you can always add more coral though.
I thought the same tbh but then i hear lots of ppl say u can add more and live aquaria and a few other sites saying 1 inch of fish per gallon of water

Dolphins18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
You could add another invert, maybe a nice shrimp, I like small coral banded shrimp. Pistol shrimp won't mess with a coral banded.
From a fish point stand point, it would be best to let those guys grow, maxed out. Don't look into the 1" per gallon - that rule would say a 35" snapper could fit in your tank.

OP
Heres_doe_

Heres_doe_

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
You could add another invert, maybe a nice shrimp, I like small coral banded shrimp. Pistol shrimp won't mess with a coral banded.
From a fish point stand point, it would be best to let those guys grow, maxed out. Don't look into the 1" per gallon - that rule would say a 35" snapper could fit in your tank.
Didn't think of it like that lol but that thing would be bigger than my tank lol

Click to watch best scape method in 5 easy steps!

LordofCinder

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I thought the same tbh but then i hear lots of ppl say u can add more and live aquaria and a few other sites saying 1 inch of fish per gallon of water
That is the worst "rule" in the aquarium hobby. The easiest simplest example is that you can easily put 10 1-inch guppies into a 10 gallon tank, probably even more, but you cannot put one 10-inch oscar into a 10 gallon tank. We could put 10 yellow clown gobies into a 10 gallon tank, or 20 dwarf seahorses, but we can't put even one tang into a 10 gallon. I could provide a hundred other examples, but I think you get the idea. Each individual fish has its own requirements.

TSM Aquatics

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 154 41.3%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 33 8.8%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 164 44.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 3.2%