Help with coral placement layout and plan

Rudzbrewski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for thoughts and ideas for what to place where and how to layout corals in my tank. I am ready to really start picking up some corals, so I would like to have some type of rough plan for placement and things to target for a mixed reef. I am thinking about a Zoa garden on the bottom portion of the middle. I would definitely like some euphyllia, acans, and sticks along the way. All suggestions and recommendations are appreciated. Note - there are 2 lights currently and willing to add a third, so PAR will not be a problem for SPS.

1614738103658.jpeg

1614738319403.jpeg

iMi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the layout of the rocks. Looks fantastic. I did something like this when planing the tank. Since it's a nano, obviously not applicable here, I was limited and also needed to create some shaded areas. I found that visualizing it this way helped to plan along.

Maybe try something doing the same.

Nano Plan.jpg

OP
OP
Rudzbrewski

Rudzbrewski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the layout of the rocks. Looks fantastic. I did something like this when planing the tank. Since it's a nano, obviously not applicable here, I was limited and also needed to create some shaded areas. I found that visualizing it this way helped to plan along.

Maybe try something doing the same.

Nano Plan.jpg
Love the ideas to plan and adjust. I just don’t know exactly what I want to even out where to start that part outside of a Zoa garden in the middle bottom portion and sticks mostly on top tiers.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back