Help with my clownfish

Discussion in 'New to Saltwater & Reef Aquariums? Post Here' started by Devnix, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Devnix

Devnix Active Member

So i have a pair of clowns that came with my tank and have been together about a year. Now that I moved my tank they aren't together anymore. Most of the time one is in the back of my tank and the other is in the front. Will they match back up? Will adding and anenome to the tank help get them back together or is there something else I can do for them. They are rare clowns and im super depressed the move messed them up.

Tags:

2. nautical_nathaniel

nautical_nathaniel Goby Whisperer R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

Is there a difference in size between the two?

3. Tahoe61

Tahoe61 Moderator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Showcase Editor Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor Partner Member

They'll most likely reunite, who wants to spend all their time with their spouse.
    My old B/W misbar would stay in different areas of the tank for prolonged periods.
    My young lightening clowns are not typically side by side, but it's only 20 gallons so how are can you go.
    Buying an anemone is hit and miss. Do be depressed they'll work it out.
    What type of clowns are they?

Draft saved Draft deleted