Help with my clownfish

Devnix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have a pair of clowns that came with my tank and have been together about a year. Now that I moved my tank they aren't together anymore. Most of the time one is in the back of my tank and the other is in the front. Will they match back up? Will adding and anenome to the tank help get them back together or is there something else I can do for them. They are rare clowns and im super depressed the move messed them up.

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have a pair of clowns that came with my tank and have been together about a year. Now that I moved my tank they aren't together anymore. Most of the time one is in the back of my tank and the other is in the front. Will they match back up? Will adding and anenome to the tank help get them back together or is there something else I can do for them. They are rare clowns and im super depressed the move messed them up.

Is there a difference in size between the two?

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They'll most likely reunite, who wants to spend all their time with their spouse.
My old B/W misbar would stay in different areas of the tank for prolonged periods.
My young lightening clowns are not typically side by side, but it's only 20 gallons so how are can you go.
Buying an anemone is hit and miss. Do be depressed they'll work it out.
What type of clowns are they?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back