Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that's an awesome idea. It kind of surprises me that

That's a great idea. Its weird that people will sign up to drive rideshare for so little, but people who have some vicational skills overvalue their work. I used to supplement my hobbies doing mechanical work. I pick up jobs like timing belts or clutch replacements that would cost an arm and a leg at a shop. I can charge $200 to $400 labor for a half days work and everyone is happy. I would gladly do the same in this hobby. It would be a great way to add to the reefing budget, and I would get to stay fairly clean while doing it. I hope that you meet some like minded investors and get this service into the market.
Me too :D. That’s awesome you know mechanical work.. id do anything to get my E92 back in perfect working order. It would cost a fortune to have a shop fix all the random little issues.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally caught the black leopard wrasse that was in the biocube!! I snuck up on him! Woo I can tare that tank down now. To bad I’m leaving for the weekend.. it will have to wait until Monday.
I put the BLdub in the 90. I really am a little anxious about him and my potters leopard wrasse.. the potters are not easily replaceable now that Hawaii is shut down. I really love my potters to besides being rare. Even worse is that I can’t observe this weekend for aggro and separate them if necessary :(

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally caught the black leopard wrasse that was in the biocube!! I snuck up on him! Woo I can tare that tank down now. To bad I’m leaving for the weekend.. it will have to wait until Monday.
I put the BLdub in the 90. I really am a little anxious about him and my potters leopard wrasse.. the potters are not easily replaceable now that Hawaii is shut down. I really love my potters to besides being rare. Even worse is that I can’t observe this weekend for aggro and separate them if necessary :(

Hope they get along well for you!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope they get along well for you!
Me too! This may be a very dumb question.. but can two fish that are the same species but like different morph, like potters & black leopard, can they ever mate? I know they wouldn’t naturally be attracted to each other but is it biologically possible? If not naturally possible, is it possible in a lab setting? Just curious. That would be one sweet looking hybrid...

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too! This may be a very dumb question.. but can two fish that are the same species but like different morph, like potters & black leopard, can they ever mate? I know they wouldn’t naturally be attracted to each other but is it biologically possible? If not naturally possible, is it possible in a lab setting? Just curious. That would be one sweet looking hybrid...

I don't see why it would be impossible. It's improbable naturally but, in a lab setting, I believe it could be easily done.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too :D. That’s awesome you know mechanical work.. id do anything to get my E92 back in perfect working order. It would cost a fortune to have a shop fix all the random little issues.
You might need to pm @12gallonsofhex

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see why it would be impossible. It's improbable naturally but, in a lab setting, I believe it could be easily done.
Niceee.
904FF9F3-968F-4905-8DD4-5D88C7DCF43E.gif

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s great! Any experience in start ups, consulting, hiring, corporate law ? Thanks for showing interest! That means a lot to me. I’ve been working hard on this. I want it to exist so badly; It stinks that we all have to worry a fair amount when we are out of town and can’t really fully enjoy our vacations/trips.

I have my MBA... Pm me sometime we can talk....yes to all of those at one level or another. Or we can discuss at the block party ... lol

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my MBA... Pm me sometime we can talk....yes to all of those at one level or another. Or we can discuss at the block party ... lol
Awesome, will do!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you figure out a id on the opal slugs? I got one today on a frag. Red and green opal like shell.
20190420_193816.jpg
20190420_193826.jpg
Yea stomatella snail. Apparently harmless.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back