OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you flush it? Now it's going to be waiting.
Lol nah I put it on the street. There’s these sea gulls that come and squawk every morning. I figured this could be a peace offering.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol nah I put it on the street. There’s these sea gulls that come and squawk every morning. I figured this could be a peace offering.
The worm is going to come back to you via bird poop. I don’t think seagulls are ambassadors of peace.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom said in college they took turns sitting outside of the shower after Psycho first came out. The thing most of us miss about Psycho was Janet Leigh was a big star. The movie starts as this happy go lucky story of a woman who stole some cash. Then, half way through, this big star is horribly murdered and you chillingly realize the movie is not about her at all. Something like that had simply never happened before in film and the crowds were utterly terrified

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom said in college they took turns sitting outside of the shower after Psycho first came out. The thing most of us miss about Psycho was Janet Leigh was a big star. The movie starts as this happy go lucky story of a woman who stole some cash. Then, half way through, this big star is horribly murdered and you chillingly realize the movie is not about her at all. Something like that had simply never happened before in film and the crowds were utterly terrified
Such a good movie.
I’m rewatching bates motel on Netflix late night, that show is pretty good too.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched Hostel right before I went on a backpacking trip to Europe. That was a hard movie to stomach.
That movie literally makes me feel sick. You’re bold, lol.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That movie literally makes me feel sick. You’re bold, lol.
That was a tough movie to make it through. I watched poltergeist when I was young. That is not a movie for a 5 year old. Very freaky.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back