OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry hemm feel like i am hijacking your thread ,truth be told ,going to blow some minds within next 45 days ,yes will post many pics,thanks for listening ,night /afternoon guys
Haha it’s all good! Looking forward to your posts!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m dosing TM all for reef at the moment. One stop shop. I use it to maintain alk and Ca and it works. Plus adds in iodine and other trace. Liking it so far. One thing I’ve noticed on ICP results is a lot of people are in the red zone for iodine. Many salts just don’t have enough and many people don’t dose as it’s not really sure if it’s useful to.
Nice nice. If it works it works! B-ionic has iodine in the alk for me, and I also dose it with zeovit stuff, used to use Red Sea traces for that.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hemm, curious what doser do you use? Its clearly in my future...and am terrified haha. Ill keep hand dosing my nano, but gonna need to automate the 75.
Look into Jebao. Cheap and work really well

Jman76

Keeper of Greens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look into Jebao. Cheap and work really well
Hey Scott!...theyre on the radar for sure. I go back and forth between the budget and high end like GHL. Being that this is something that can wipe out my tank with a simple error freaks me out.

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol thats funny, as long as it wasn’t my thread he was laughing at! Haha. I wish some of the guests I see on here would make accounts and say what’s up!
I commented in one of his videos the other day
Screenshot_20200201-174711_YouTube.jpg

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Scott!...theyre on the radar for sure. I go back and forth between the budget and high end like GHL. Being that this is something that can wipe out my tank with a simple error freaks me out.
Always start low and work your way up. Frequent testing is a must. I’ve used and changed so many products over time. I always go with way way less. And it depends on your tanks needs. I’m sure hen dog is a better doser than me though. :D

Jman76

Keeper of Greens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always start low and work your way up. Frequent testing is a must. I’ve used and changed so many products over time. I always go with way way less. And it depends on your tanks needs. I’m sure hen dog is a better doser than me though. :D
I'm probably borderline OCD with the testing on my nano. Sunrise, sunset haha. Finally got the dose just right. Minimal livestock in the 75 so far, but getting a plan ready. No way I'm gonna hand drip ABC in that

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hemm, curious what doser do you use? Its clearly in my future...and am terrified haha. Ill keep hand dosing my nano, but gonna need to automate the 75.
Bubble magnus t-11

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took advantage of the marine depot sale, got this :)
7DFAC3CC-210A-4A73-B0A8-BCB885348075.png

Once the automatic reactors are back in stock I can keep this one as a backup or sell it.
Ahhh yeahhh! If it was me I'd have to set an alarm on my phone to give it a few pumps

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember when I chopped up my kryptonite mushroom like a pizza? Yeah, don’t do that. That was a horrible idea. Only one left :( smaller than my original mushroom at purchase :(
Live and learn

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh yeahhh! If it was me I'd have to set an alarm on my phone to give it a few pumps
Lol true true! I’m so excited for it! Can’t wait to pump that bacteria!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... my single polyp HW rtn’d overnight. Dang.
Going to leave it on the rack and see if it can recover, most likely a goner though with it only being a single polyp.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back