fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Birthday GIF by memecandy
Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians
Happy Birthday GIF by MOODMAN
Happy Birthday GIF by MOODMAN
:cool: :cool:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Freshwater is a nightmare ‍.
0C6D7A2D-E9BF-4096-A68E-10C3A3B4A634.jpeg
I’m thinking of moving again soon and going back to salt. Decent size setup, coral side hustle frag tank with a nice display.
Actually - Nice tank but cant beat a piece of the ocean

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Freshwater is a nightmare ‍.
0C6D7A2D-E9BF-4096-A68E-10C3A3B4A634.jpeg
I’m thinking of moving again soon and going back to salt. Decent size setup, coral side hustle frag tank with a nice display.
BTW- Im still waiting to buy that Monster Monti plate LOL

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where ya been? Missed ya!
I miss you all too! Going through a divorce so things haven’t been fantastic for awhile. Feeling a little better finally.
Working in corporate cannabis as a business analyst, specializing in the post-harvest part of the industry. It’s cool but doesn’t pay a ton. My goal with cannabis was to become a consultant and help new growers/companies in states that have fully legalized the product. Looking at actually starting a aquarium maintenance gig or something like that as a side hustle.
I met @tdlawdo for dinner the other night! It was so cool meeting a long time friend from here!!!! Fancy French restaurant, fondue, the works.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I miss you all too! Going through a divorce so things haven’t been fantastic for awhile. Feeling a little better finally.
Working in corporate cannabis as a business analyst, specializing in the post-harvest part of the industry. It’s cool but doesn’t pay a ton. My goal with cannabis was to become a consultant and help new growers/companies in states that have fully legalized the product. Looking at actually starting a aquarium maintenance gig or something like that as a side hustle.
I met @tdlawdo for dinner the other night! It was so cool meeting a long time friend from here!!!! Fancy French restaurant, fondue, the works.
Dude great to see you around man! When you get back to the salty side let me know i got some stuff to throw down:D

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry about the divorce. Been there.

@tdlawdo is ok, if you like really cool people with an interesting background that are super intelligent and friendly and caring.

:)

I honestly owe him a lot. Healthwise and friendship as well. Amazing person.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back