Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s not all bad. I am getting into real estate here. My wife’s family is well established in the area so I’ll be working with their company. 2.5% commission per buy or sell on those prices isn’t that many sales until 800gal build thread :)
Few years, I can do it, I have faith in me. :D
So do we!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, shooting up our own people has happened here too.
I’m well aware. It saddens me. I have a wife and 2 boys. I worry everyday about someone getting hit by a car. I’d hate to send them to school and worry about something. Or just going to a BBQ. Or the mall.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m well aware. It saddens me. I have a wife and 2 boys. I worry everyday about someone getting hit by a car. I’d hate to send them to school and worry about something. Or just going to a BBQ. Or the mall.

Freightening and worrisome things, to be sure. However, I was more referring to, like in the video, government shooting up our own people.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Freightening and worrisome things, to be sure. However, I was more referring to, like in the video, government shooting up our own people.
There are many things to be afraid of...

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’re big and bulky and knock things over.
Your protesters are all over the news today! Crazy stuff brother. Why are they waving American flags?

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your protesters are all over the news today! Crazy stuff brother. Why are they waving American flags?

they need our support is what i'd assume

if they're expat americans.. not wise. that situation has possible tiananmen square written all over it

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, shooting up our own people has happened here too.

Ugh. I took my son with me to work (I teach at a university) at the end of the spring semester. We had an active shooter who shot and killed several people later that day. We missed it by about an hour. I'm so happy we weren't on campus at the time, but the fact that it happened at all, much less on a day when he was with me really shook me up. People just suck sometimes.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why didn't you paint the back of the tank?
I thought it would cover itself in coralline faster than it did to be honest lol. I kinda like how the light shines on the wall behind the tank to, looks sort of natural. But yea, mainly over aspirational about coralline growth, lol.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because they want the US army to help them :rolleyes: They are happy the US put sanctions on China so they think the US will side with them. It’s not gonna happen...

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because they want the US army to help them :rolleyes: They are happy the US put sanctions on China so they think the US will side with them. It’s not gonna happen...
That sounds like a good kickoff party to WWIII, lol.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds like a good kickoff party to WWIII, lol.
I just woke up an hour ago. Had 224 notifications here. I had a million texts and still haven’t caught up on the local news. There might be a war happening and I wouldn’t know it. ;Hilarious

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • None.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back