crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea. Did he figure out that issue ? I haven’t seen that thread pop up in awhile.

He's been MIA for a little over a month. He did a number of things in his sump I did not agree with and think will become very problematic down the road. However, I didn't say anything as it seemed he was not into taking questions or input.

Here's the build...

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing really. If you were willing to pay up to $200 a frag the options really opened up. Lol.
Yea, I wasn't too impress d not did I really even pay attention. I have a store the next state overs 7th anniversary in 2 weeks and my local clubs 3rd annual frag show in 4 weeks. Need some dollars for that.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing really. If you were willing to pay up to $200 a frag the options really opened up. Lol.
I can’t believe the prices in the US. They take these macro shots and make them look all beautiful and big and colorful. You get one and you can barely even see it. It’ll take months or years to grow out where it looks good in your tank.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking through a bunch of beautiful frags for $100 or under.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What were you looking for?
Anything specific?
Acros but the prices and sizes are just insane.
18B23594-3D71-45D7-9DA2-547D1ACF0C5A.jpeg

4269D9B6-9B12-4A6E-B97B-BC4D86382C8B.png

The last sale there was actual bargains to be found. This one was like 5x retail on every item lol.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you had my tank(90) what fish would you add. I have room, I need more nutrients. Looking for a splash of bright color. Uniqueness is a plus along with personality. Potentially fine with adding more than 1 fish.

Current residents
E7952F5B-6BBA-4F83-99D5-5E604944CDDB.jpeg

My moyers is a maniac so keep that in mind.

Leopard wrasse!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did I not get any notifications about your thread? I will no stop complaining about my settings until I get a global reset.... All the threads I watch hardly ever notify me, then I go to check them and there's tons going on! I'm pouting.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have 2. One supermale moyers leopard too, he would annihilate any new wrasse addition unfortunately. :(

Why'd you have it on the list.... now I have to go back and look at the options! lol

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's been MIA for a little over a month. He did a number of things in his sump I did not agree with and think will become very problematic down the road. However, I didn't say anything as it seemed he was not into taking questions or input.

Here's the build...

I remember seeing this tank.... It's really cool, but I'm not sure it's what I would have done either. I think I would prefer the tank to be at eye level, just because I can see it better. I'm trying to think what I would want if I was doing a triple gigantic sized tank... And I honestly can't process something like that. I think I would have opted for more height... If I'm already going to have to get in it to do stuff, why not? I might would just buy a separate location also. If I was going through the effort of that, I'd just start a coral farm, I believe. Was he hiring a company to maintain it?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back