OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just watching Melev’s reef on YouTube. He was talking about a thread here on R2R and kind of bashed the person. No idea which thread it is. But it’s funny, the whole reefing community is watching everyone here.
Lol thats funny, as long as it wasn’t my thread he was laughing at! Haha. I wish some of the guests I see on here would make accounts and say what’s up!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
amazing i have only been here almost a month ,almost every day i am finding people i know and have done business,with in the past ,yes you are included crusso 1993 ,love this place

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol thats funny, as long as it wasn’t my thread he was laughing at! Haha. I wish some of the guests I see on here would make accounts and say what’s up!
I think I know who’s tank it is. Build from 2016. He was taking about tank maturity and being a responsible reefer. Taking things slow and researching. Kind of interesting. I think we’ve all seen hundreds of threads of people doing very questionable things.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you're set on the ZAR 127 but here's a BR153 that's in stock.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for looking out. That one is too big though, 300gal+; Even the 127 is rated for a 120gal.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, this thread included :p
Feeding bristles to gulls. Most questionable thing you have ever done my friend. I can foresee gulls sniffing out your tank and breaking in through the windows for a yummy worm.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeding bristles to gulls. Most questionable thing you have ever done my friend. I can foresee gulls sniffing out your tank and breaking in through the windows for a yummy worm.
Hahahha they love them, man! ;Smilie;Smilie;Smilie

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i'll be honest with you guys i run all my tanks on the questionable line since the begining ,never test for ammo,nitrate,occasionly test cal alk mag ,live by ph monitors and read the growth of stonys,am a pourer,a+b ,mag,iodine,stron moly ,coral vite or essential elements whichever i have, no measuring squirt this one night ,other next night ,no water changes ,25 yr old bulbs , bare bottom,ex large skimmers,phosguard ,uv's tanks as sumps no baffles ,filter sock skimmer and rock in sump ,only feed flake, as old school there is , it works i must have that pink thumb,welcome feedback lol

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh also didn’t realize that was the biopellet reactor you linked. I thought it was the larger zeovit reactor, my apologies. But yeah, specifically looking for a 1L-1.5L capacity zeovit reactor.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'll be honest with you guys i run all my tanks on the questionable line since the begining ,never test for ammo,nitrate,occasionly test cal alk mag ,live by ph monitors and read the growth of stonys,am a pourer,a+b ,mag,iodine,stron moly ,coral vite or essential elements whichever i have, no measuring squirt this one night ,other next night ,no water changes ,25 yr old bulbs , bare bottom,ex large skimmers,phosguard ,uv's tanks as sumps no baffles ,filter sock skimmer and rock in sump ,only feed flake, as old school there is , it works i must have that pink thumb,welcome feedback lol
Lol I like your style, a little hardcore but I like the spirit haha. Get new bulbs and feed frozen! Lol everything else is “fine”, as long as you “consider” doing an ICP test sometime in the near future to ensure you aren’t way out of wack on some element. -a dash of feedback

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost no two people run their tanks alike. There’s no wrong way to reef. If you do it well, it works. I’ve seen people do what seems like all the right things, have fancy controllers, best equipment and fail miserably. I’ve seen others wing it and had the most beautiful tanks. I typically don’t like to call people wrong for doing something that works. When people used to chide people for using Chinese black boxes but had beautiful acros growing under them, how is that a fail?

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
use the bulbs till they burn out uri t12 vho

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I like your style, a little hardcore but I like the spirit haha. Get new bulbs and feed frozen! Lol everything else is “fine”, as long as you “consider” doing an ICP test sometime in the near future to ensure you aren’t way out of wack on some element. -a dash of feedback
I’m dosing TM all for reef at the moment. One stop shop. I use it to maintain alk and Ca and it works. Plus adds in iodine and other trace. Liking it so far. One thing I’ve noticed on ICP results is a lot of people are in the red zone for iodine. Many salts just don’t have enough and many people don’t dose as it’s not really sure if it’s useful to.

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
have been here since oct 1st ,not a drop of sw in this house ,going insane ,just started rodi tonight i am used to 80 hrs a week elbows deep ,counting the hours until fri

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sorry hemm feel like i am hijacking your thread ,truth be told ,going to blow some minds within next 45 days ,yes will post many pics,thanks for listening ,night /afternoon guys

Back