OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds very similar to my life over the past year...I’m sorry man. But glad things are working out for you!! Beautiful car, and also: what forum and brokerage are you on?
The forum is stocktwits. There is a lot of trash but there is good info mixed in and links to good info mixed in. Takes work but you can find diamonds in the rough pretty easily on there.
I have a few different brokerages but if you know what you are doing at least somewhat I recommend Webull, amazing charting tools, level 2 order book, access to premarket and afterhours trading. All free.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lily pipes arrived yesterday! Amazing how clean this looks. I love it!
1D2D2B04-1807-4A13-9C8A-CEF777B76B6F.jpeg

F98B1811-55F1-41F1-AD82-68A24AAFFD61.jpeg

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The forum is stocktwits. There is a lot of trash but there is good info mixed in and links to good info mixed in. Takes work but you can find diamonds in the rough pretty easily on there.
I have a few different brokerages but if you know what you are doing at least somewhat I recommend Webull, amazing charting tools, level 2 order book, access to premarket and afterhours trading. All free.
Thanks! I’ve just been messing around on robinhood and Binance. New tank is looking great!!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great man, really clean. Whats the dark substrate?
Thanks man! That’s what I was going for. Trying to make it seem like there is nothing in the tank except the scape and livestock.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is cool. Let us know how this is in terms of complexity in comparison to reef tanks. Wouldn't mind one of these in the future.
Thank you! I really am enjoying it too! It’s about on the same level as keeping a fuge in an all in one tank I’d imagine. That’s what it feels like so far. The setup wasn’t difficult, the artistic part was difficult for me with designing the scape. Planting was also difficult because the plants kept floating away. A lot of people plant at start up but I was trying a dark cycle method where you plant at your first water change after fully cycled.
I’m sure keeping the plants alive and all isn’t a walk-in-the-park, I’ll find out soon, lol.

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man good to see you back on here and it looks great! love the cabinetry. Ive been re bit by freshwater bug too. ANy thoughts on stock? I set up a densely planted lowboy and had to get a group of forktail rainbowfish and i highly recommend. They swim pretty weird and its funny

1617429457346.png

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man good to see you back on here and it looks great! love the cabinetry. Ive been re bit by freshwater bug too. ANy thoughts on stock? I set up a densely planted lowboy and had to get a group of forktail rainbowfish and i highly recommend. They swim pretty weird and its funny

1617429457346.png
Those look awesome! Wow! I gotta see that tank!

Trying to think of stocking but it’s been difficult so far. I definitely don’t want fish they sell at petco lol. Looking at uncommon tetras that would shoal tightly. I also like red arc pencil fish. I feel like I’m going to have trouble deciding. I’m still having major trouble deciding which kind of neocardinia shrimp to go with, haha. For now I’m enjoying my Rotala H’ra
A76C59F0-546D-48D4-8A35-CE641E5EB6A6.jpeg

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look awesome! Wow! I gotta see that tank!

Trying to think of stocking but it’s been difficult so far. I definitely don’t want fish they sell at petco lol. Looking at uncommon tetras that would shoal tightly. I also like red arc pencil fish. I feel like I’m going to have trouble deciding. I’m still having major trouble deciding which kind of neocardinia shrimp to go with, haha. For now I’m enjoying my Rotala H’ra
A76C59F0-546D-48D4-8A35-CE641E5EB6A6.jpeg

heres where i got mine

also another cool idea would be elephant nose fish

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that is looking great .. :cool: ..nice..;)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOW..looks awesome ,love the colors.. :cool:
much less the growth...;Woot;Woot..nice Hemm..

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back