crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you using one from early 2000's or late 90's? Maybe you need an upgrade!
I wish that was the case. The Revs site doesn’t play well with Apple. Probably too much money.
iPad Pro 12.9”, 5th Gen, 256GB, iOS 16.3.1

KK's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My parameters are stable, got my phosphate up a bit which is good. Corals are growing and looking nice.
7F14135B-4112-42EA-9E18-87C62BB7BBD0.jpeg

Love that stand.

How are you liking the UNS tank?

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that stand.

How are you liking the UNS tank?
The stand is a work of art, I love it. The tank is decent. The sponge filter keeps getting clogged so I have to manually clean it out every week with the water change, other than that it’s pretty good. I think with a media basket it could be great. I also need better fittings for the return to split the flow. The random flow generator won’t stay attached so I need a fix for that or something that will split the flow. I did buy a 1/2 inch locline Y fitting but it doesn’t fit the UNS fitting that goes through the AIO chamber.

Clarity and quality are amazing though, I would recommend this tank to others. I just need InTank or a 3D printer person to help with a basket! I tried to reach out to UNS for the exact inner dimensions but they didn’t respond to my email.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish that was the case. The Revs site doesn’t play well with Apple. Probably too much money.
iPad Pro 12.9”, 5th Gen, 256GB, iOS 16.3.1
I can’t see the video on my brand new iPhone 14 pro, you aren’t alone lol. I was hoping some people could see the yasha though :star-struck: , he’s eatting reef nutrition Roe in the video, going crazyyy for it.
8CC75046-9500-4E63-A101-DB8B08464110.jpeg

took a screen shot of the video for us Apple people.

KK's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The stand is a work of art, I love it. The tank is decent. The sponge filter keeps getting clogged so I have to manually clean it out every week with the water change, other than that it’s pretty good. I think with a media basket it could be great. I also need better fittings for the return to split the flow. The random flow generator won’t stay attached so I need a fix for that or something that will split the flow. I did buy a 1/2 inch locline Y fitting but it doesn’t fit the UNS fitting that goes through the AIO chamber.

Clarity and quality are amazing though, I would recommend this tank to others. I just need InTank or a 3D printer person to help with a basket! I tried to reach out to UNS for the exact inner dimensions but they didn’t respond to my email.

UNS should get in the peninsula game with a 15 or 20 gallon.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a really nice small tenuis colony I got for an amazing deal. Couldn’t pass it up. Blue base, yellow corallites, green polyps. Looks like it has some major potential to turn out great once it settles in. Still no filter so you can’t see much color :(
C50C8B1D-D17F-47FB-8B5E-46F00543096E.jpeg

$25! No pests! Very happy and excited about my new coral :star-struck: I still feel it was in the wrong section at the LFS and priced incorrectly:face-with-tears-of-joy:. It got it yesterday, it’s had polyp extension all day and is looking super happy! Yay!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hit up @dantimdad he has a 3d printer his stuff turns out great

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switched from kalk to AFR about a month ago, my coral look amazing. Also, have you used the aquarium cam app?
What’s AFR? No cameras here. Just my green astigmatism laden eyes.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All for reef. The aquarium cam works from your phone. It comes with an orange filter feature, makes the slight difference needed to get better color in your pictures.
Ah nice. Using b-ionic 3 part like I used to. I’ve heard good things about TM AFR though. I’m down to give it a shot.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude… sorry to see the recent posts about the car. I thought it was newish. Motor issues from you romping it around?

BTW - did you ever set up your grow tent again?

Last edited:

Ryebreadiest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope your tank is still running great! I have a UNS 60U And stand that I’m thinking about using as an upgrade from my IM 14g nano, but by the time I buy the things needed to make it work, I think I might as well just an a UNS 60A tank for 200 bucks. Did you ever sort out a media rack for the AIO chamber?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back