OP
DWill

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
keep us updated.
I pulled what I pulled what I could today. Thursday is water change day. I’ll pull more then, the rocks will be exposed.

Another thing, and this one isn’t a bad thing. I found four spots on the rock that Look like carolined algea.

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice GHA problem in my Biocube 29, I can't pull the rocks out because there's an anemone on 2 of the 3 (Caribsea Life Rock Shapes).

Think I may have found part of the problem. My DI resin was depleted, and the TDS of all my water changes and ATO was 7-9 for the last few months. Prepping a large 15 gallon change, running GFO and dosing Microbacter Clean once a week (20 ml).

I did have a rock that was exposed during the last water change, got it with peroxide, and it's clean, but the bottom part of the structure, I cannot get to with peroxide.

CoralReefer1019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
water changes, test your phosphates, try some gfo, and dose Vibrant, turbo snails forget the crabs

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
water changes, test your phosphates, try some gfo, and dose Vibrant, turbo snails forget the crabs

Vibrant has not worked. I have a couple trochus snails and a tuxedo urchin. Turbo's scare me because I don't live in the room with the tank and don't want them flipping over and dying.

CoralReefer1019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vibrant has not worked. I have a couple trochus snails and a tuxedo urchin. Turbo's scare me because I don't live in the room with the tank and don't want them flipping over and dying.
How’s your tank doing? Test your phosphates?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back