High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, welcome to R2R!! :)

Nothing wrong with being detailed, especially with reefing;)

OP
OP
HumboldtReefers

HumboldtReefers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Reef Resilience has some pretty good videos on their YouTube channel that you may be interested in.
Thank you very much opened it in a tab and will check out some of the lectures they have on there, thanks for the welcome and the channel. Look forward to learning as much as I can.

OP
OP
HumboldtReefers

HumboldtReefers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Hope he pulls through and you guys continue collaborating.

'start where you are, use what you have, do what you can' - Arthur Ashe, tennis player (but seems like that would apply here, too!)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). There is no such thing as too early to start.

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thank you. I look forward to putting up a tank at my new house this winter, but living in multiple states and always traveling, I am trying to learn as much as I can before I attempt it on my own, was importing fresh and salt water fish on East Coast the last few months, and got the bug, but hit a brick wall with my friend who was showing me the ropes, but pushing forward on my own and look forward to starting my build out of a tank and frag set up. Cant wait to start my collection and have a display tank(s). Look forward to learning from you and everyone else here.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome and reading it all. Look forward to learning all I can and being able to talk to you all on a knowledgable level soon.
Your welcome and thank you

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back