*** Here's a BRAND NEW PERK for all our R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
LOVE IT !!!

youtubeLOGO__1_400x400.jpg

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I honestly don’t think I would have even taken the plunge to finally build the tank I’ve wanted since I was a 5 year old if it wasn’t for your incredible forums @revhtree.

Seriously WOW! A comment like this goes a long way my friend and means a ton I promise you that! Thank you.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously WOW! A comment like this goes a long way my friend and means a ton I promise you that! Thank you.

Just being honest! This place is such a gem of a resource, Im sure I’m not the only one who feels the same way

johntdaballa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R! We're super appreciative of all of you who have chosen to make R2R your reefing family. R2R membership has always been and will always be free, but we're also always looking for ways to say thanks to those of you who have chosen to support R2R as #supportingmembers and #partnermembers, and today we're excited. to announce a brand new perk for both our supporting and partner members!

Starting today, our giveaways will feature a special bonus entry for supporting and partner members. This means that if you're supporting R2R, you'll get an extra chance at winning great prizes from our sponsors!* Check each of our contests (from today forward) for your extra bonus entry option (and a special thanks to @WannaBSpaghetti for this great perk idea!). This is one more way that we can say "Thank You!" for supporting Reef2Reef!

*If you are not a supporting member of R2R, don't worry! Our contests continue to be FREE to enter and win with lots of great ways for you to enter even if you're not a supporting member. However, if you're interested in becoming a Reef2Reef Supporting Member, just CLICK HERE for info on signing up. :)

**Partner membership has a window of enrollment once a year during our partner member drive, so if you're interested in becoming a partner member, stay tuned for announcements of that drive!

Does this mean supporting members would be entered in contest automatically every time?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same great software just upgraded and of course all new updated LOOK! Coming very soon!
Wholly Mermaids,
How come I never seen this thread and wonderous postings of prize and website opportunities

until now?

Angry Wake Up GIF by valenbon
:)

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does this mean supporting members would be entered in contest automatically every time?
You still have to make the post in the thread to be entered.

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R! We're super appreciative of all of you who have chosen to make R2R your reefing family. R2R membership has always been and will always be free, but we're also always looking for ways to say thanks to those of you who have chosen to support R2R as #supportingmembers and #partnermembers, and today we're excited. to announce a brand new perk for both our supporting and partner members!

Starting today, our giveaways will feature a special bonus entry for supporting and partner members. This means that if you're supporting R2R, you'll get an extra chance at winning great prizes from our sponsors!* Check each of our contests (from today forward) for your extra bonus entry option (and a special thanks to @WannaBSpaghetti for this great perk idea!). This is one more way that we can say "Thank You!" for supporting Reef2Reef!

*If you are not a supporting member of R2R, don't worry! Our contests continue to be FREE to enter and win with lots of great ways for you to enter even if you're not a supporting member. However, if you're interested in becoming a Reef2Reef Supporting Member, just CLICK HERE for info on signing up. :)

**Partner membership has a window of enrollment once a year during our partner member drive, so if you're interested in becoming a partner member, stay tuned for announcements of that drive!
Extra perks are always appreciated!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back