Here's what they all want to say to you... I'll be the one to just come right out with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked my husband for a Battlebox for Christmas.. are you able to delay shipping till closer to the day? I love a surprise!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I asked my husband for a Battlebox for Christmas.. are you able to delay shipping till closer to the day? I love a surprise!

Yep. I can hold your order as long as you need. Absolutely zero pressure from my end to get stuff out the door.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
niiiiiceeee.. you should just spill the deals now... everybody started the black friday sale already!

In the dogfight, that is the reach into your pockets for all of your hard-earned dollars, I'll defer to the title and message in the flyer in my original post. lol

Joe's 220 Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man my tank is full... I might have to figure out how to squeeze in another box (seriously). I have ordered 4 boxes so far and not a single coral I have not liked. (+ the freebies on my other orders). You give Adam ideas on what you want, he picks, and you are blown away. I always send him what I have, just tell him I want something different and he always delivers. If you are thinking of going with Battlecorals go with it!!!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Man my tank is full... I might have to figure out how to squeeze in another box (seriously). I have ordered 4 boxes so far and not a single coral I have not liked. (+ the freebies on my other orders). You give Adam ideas on what you want, he picks, and you are blown away. I always send him what I have, just tell him I want something different and he always delivers. If you are thinking of going with Battlecorals go with it!!!!

Right on, I really appreciate the post:). Super glad you have been happy with the packs!

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I might risk it. My tank has stabilized and dinos seem to have gone, pods are back and the tank is purple as heck. I’ve always wanted a battle box from ya but never felt like my tank was ready, probably still don’t but gotta start somewhere.

Phosphate might be a bit high at .22 nitrate at 10. How do you deal with the Black Friday shipping chaos this year?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So when can we find out the details?

Well, I like to make things nice and easy. Will probably be the same old automatic discount applied at checkout. No muss no fuss, or silly frills and spills! I've never been a big fan of the whole super cash grabby "Let's do black Friday all week" thing, so let's figure the sale will run at least Friday and all thanksgiving weekend. for sure.

Thinking up to 25% off on any and all orders placed during the sale window. What do you guys think?

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I like to make things nice and easy. Will probably be the same old automatic discount applied at checkout. No muss no fuss, or silly frills and spills! I've never been a big fan of the whole super cash grabby "Let's do black Friday all week" thing, so let's figure the sale will run at least Friday and all thanksgiving weekend. for sure.

Thinking up to 25% off on any and all orders placed during the sale window. What do you guys think?
Sure I mean that’s great, I’d also be happy if you just gave me an option for more coral or more high end corals. Just thinking that we might be able to get more and it would be more profitable for you that way so win win all around

reefwreak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure I mean that’s great, I’d also be happy if you just gave me an option for more coral or more high end corals. Just thinking that we might be able to get more and it would be more profitable for you that way so win win all around
"Please take more money and reciprocate in kind"

Sounds like an order processing nightmare, but hey, Adam's always generous, so I'm happy to kick in more for the same option of more coral/more high end!

I'm planning on cashing in my holiday and birthday chips with Adam/BC, so I'm on board with whatever he's got going on for the holiday and holiday weekend.

I bought a battlebox a year and a half ago and the outcome was spectacular, so I'm pumped to place another order. Can't recommend BattleCorals enough (wish I had more time to post and spread the good word of BC).

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Please take more money and reciprocate in kind"

Sounds like an order processing nightmare, but hey, Adam's always generous, so I'm happy to kick in more for the same option of more coral/more high end!

I'm planning on cashing in my holiday and birthday chips with Adam/BC, so I'm on board with whatever he's got going on for the holiday and holiday weekend.

I bought a battlebox a year and a half ago and the outcome was spectacular, so I'm pumped to place another order. Can't recommend BattleCorals enough (wish I had more time to post and spread the good word of BC).
More like free upgrade to next size up. Or just more per order.

note Math on 25% kind of work out that way anyway at the lower levels.

Last edited:

PSU4ME

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in some of those rarer gems that have limited release...... and hopefully the laser melon your foxface ate last time!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m interested in some of those rarer gems that have limited release...... and hopefully the laser melon your foxface ate last time!

For sure. The sale will be site-wide, not just limited to Battleboxes, so it will definitely a good time to "gobble" up some of those fancier acros. Pun very much intended

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
More like free upgrade to next size up. Or just more per order.

note Math on 25% kind of work out that way anyway at the lower levels.

Good call! And thanks a ton for the feedback! I really appreciate that. Always makes my day to hear when people are happy with their packs.

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Love it, especially if Battleboxes are included in that discount. I’m addicted now!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back