Hermit and Wife's Ultimate Tank Giveaway Tank

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No extra charge that I saw I heard back from them later the same day.
I emailed Synergy last night and Vanessa shot an email back this morning saying she'll add the change to a 1" return bulkhead to my sump's production notes. So when we get the sump off the truck we're supposed to open the box and inspect for damages before we sign the papers for the truck driver? Mine's coming UPS.

OP
OP
jasonamyers

jasonamyers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed Synergy last night and Vanessa shot an email back this morning saying she'll add the change to a 1" return bulkhead to my sump's production notes. So when we get the sump off the truck we're supposed to open the box and inspect for damages before we sign the papers for the truck driver? Mine's coming UPS.
I open the sumps as quick as I can inspect and water test them. Synergy is very reasonable. Hopefully, you can hold the UPS guy long enough to let you check the box good.

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I open the sumps as quick as I can inspect and water test them. Synergy is very reasonable. Hopefully, you can hold the UPS guy long enough to let you check the box good.
In the receiving guidelines it doesn't state to open the box while the UPS guy is there. I'm going to email synergy and ask them.

OP
OP
jasonamyers

jasonamyers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the receiving guidelines it doesn't state to open the box while the UPS guy is there. I'm going to email synergy and ask them.
Good to know, I'll pay attention to that when it shows up.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you be using a 5 gallon ATO container?

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 solid setups in the house! Going to be interesting which tank you like best!! Hahaha

OP
OP
jasonamyers

jasonamyers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got in the TS-26 sump from Synergy Reef today!!!

It's gonna have 6.5" of space on the right-hand side for my ATO container

Left side spacing:
IMG_0160.jpg

Right Side spacing:
IMG_0161.jpg

Overall view:
IMG_0162.jpg

Artistic angle:
IMG_0163.jpg

I'll get it installed this weekend!

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was curious about the space left over. Just enough space for their 5 gallon ATO! I may follow along and do the swap! Thanks for the update!

OP
OP
jasonamyers

jasonamyers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the new Synergy Reef TS-26 sump installed today! This sump is a fantastic fit and leaves plenty of room for a 5 gallon ATO reservoir! Here's a video of the replacement.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you plan to put your dosing container(s)? My biggest reservation is the 5 gallon ATO. I don’t think I can leave for a week without running out of water.

Sump looks great, you sparked my interest a few months ago when you mentioned it. Now my interest is peaked out! Haha

Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
jasonamyers

jasonamyers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you plan to put your dosing container(s)? My biggest reservation is the 5 gallon ATO. I don’t think I can leave for a week without running out of water.

Sump looks great, you sparked my interest a few months ago when you mentioned it. Now my interest is peaked out! Haha

Thanks for sharing!

I left room to put a shelf above the ATO reservoir, but I've not selected any containers yet for this system (I need four). For longer trips, I got two 20 gallon containers (one per tank) that I can fill with RODI and move the PMUP over to.

OP
OP
jasonamyers

jasonamyers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for sharing!

I'm trying to pick out which dosers I wanna use this time. Neptune needs to make a 4 headed option...

Last edited:
Back