hey, a want my badge!!

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LoL. I do want my badge, but i also wanted to float the idea of starting a master thread of sps genetics in the PNW. Everyone has the common stuff but i know there are also collectors out there that do not really post much. It would be nice to see what other people have for the purpose of trading and selling at local prices.

Once i have recovered the cost of a frag i am pretty generous. It is a hobby after all...

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LoL. I do want my badge, but i also wanted to float the idea of starting a master thread of sps genetics in the PNW. Everyone has the common stuff but i know there are also collectors out there that do not really post much. It would be nice to see what other people have for the purpose of trading and selling at local prices.

Once i have recovered the cost of a frag i am pretty generous. It is a hobby after all...
Sounds like a solid idea!

Go into your profile and click on the bottom right tab that says "join user groups"

Find us and join :)

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined! hope I did it right!. How bout one of them badges ;)

Gresham/Troutdale area here in OR! cuttlefish n corals is my local go to! IG is @keelhaulers_reef

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back