Hey all

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Dave and I live in Parkland, FL all this time being in r2r browsing as a guest or memeber I never noticed club sections. I’m interested to know how does one go about joining are there dues etc as I’m pretty new to hobby but have learned a lot and looking to expand my corals collection.
Dave

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I’m not sure about that particular section but post there and they will let you know. I believe it is free also!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to R2R.
Not sure how far you are from Miami Intl airport. I landed a little over an hour ago and will be in Doral Springs.
look up 305 reef club. Im actually contacting them mid week to see if I can meet up with some members while im here.

OP
OP
Betex

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.
Not sure how far you are from Miami Intl airport. I landed a little over an hour ago and will be in Doral Springs.
look up 305 reef club. Im actually contacting them mid week to see if I can meet up with some members while im here.
I’m about 45-50min away from airport so not too bad. How do you join a club in reef2reef as I see the badges and all

OP
OP
Betex

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I’m not sure about that particular section but post there and they will let you know. I believe it is free also!
Thank you o posted here as I saw a previously cancelled drag meet in plantation and that’s really close to me so assumed this was a club on its own my bad.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m about 45-50min away from airport so not too bad. How do you join a club in reef2reef as I see the badges and all
Contact them via PM, and express interest to join. they'll tell you whats next and very friendly group they are. Loving the weather. Sitting outside on my phone while Laptop charges.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back