Hey, Anyone want to talk about sales and stuff????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d play but my tank is so full the frags are growing too fast and I have no room even on the rack

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me it’s a little easier to narrow down the vendors. It’s not always in a good way though. Living in Alaska finding a good vendor is one thing. Finding a good vendor willing to ship and not total hose me on shipping is few and far in between. I believe that’s why Reefing is so behind up here. Yes there are some really nice set ups up here, but the lack of things other than the common corals are hard to find locally.

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what we like to call a “good problem”
Very much the curse of successful growth but poor aquascape planning and probably not enough light. The T5s just don’t reach deep enough to develop good color past the first 10”. Also aptasia seems to Thrive when growth is good.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, you should do a frag draft. Have everyone buy a battle box that wants to play, the more boxes the more frags in play. Different tiers get different rounds of pick. Or maybe most expensive boxes go earlier in the round.

You still move the same amount of product from the same pool as the boxes but everyone gets a bit more pick. Still you do have to photograph every frag which is kind of a pain, might be better to just charge a premium and put the frags on sale to account for the extra in in the A of taking photos.

Revisiting this idea.

Im going to be honest and say I have no idea what the fudge hotdrop is talking about

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to be honest and say I have no idea what the fudge hotdrop is talking about
I’m not positive that I know what it is either, but I’m guessing everyone would buy a box and then takes turns picking a coral they want from a list of available corals. I would assume everyone picks a coral and then another round would start and everyone picks another, and so on until the selected corals are all picked.
If I am right then it seems like it would take a long time and be a hassle to get everyone to pick their corals.

Back