Hey Everyone! Finally FINALLY jumped in, and jumping deep. :)

G Santana

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Come on, jump in with both feet!!!
ZomboMeme 16092020180100.jpg

Budmans

kitpoon0315

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have been lurking here for years... LIKE YEARS, been watching and learning. Finally got a great home, married a great husband, a great dog (basset hound), and of course our son who is 4 now..

Of course where does it start, my son watches Nemo. My husband asks why I don't do it, so I bought everything and the 10g has been running 4 months and have a Nemo, couple tiny coral. I told my husband I want a bigger and prettier tank. His answer "get it".. Why to talk me out of it.. LOL

So the 10g evo will be turned into the quarantine tank, and waiting to see what Waterbox(what I want) will do for Black Friday. In my cart is a 180g reef pro, and all the goodies to go with it. So ready. I'm hooked.. I want to buy every coral I see, but still going slow not to overwhelm my tank.
Congratulations!! You're going to be so happy with the upgrade!!! Very exciting and hope to see your build in a build thread!

Corals.com

reefviper101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have been lurking here for years... LIKE YEARS, been watching and learning. Finally got a great home, married a great husband, a great dog (basset hound), and of course our son who is 4 now..

Of course where does it start, my son watches Nemo. My husband asks why I don't do it, so I bought everything and the 10g has been running 4 months and have a Nemo, couple tiny coral. I told my husband I want a bigger and prettier tank. His answer "get it".. Why to talk me out of it.. LOL

So the 10g evo will be turned into the quarantine tank, and waiting to see what Waterbox(what I want) will do for Black Friday. In my cart is a 180g reef pro, and all the goodies to go with it. So ready. I'm hooked.. I want to buy every coral I see, but still going slow not to overwhelm my tank.
Go girl go

ShepherdReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Hello and welcome, glad you finally joined the channel.

Corals.com

Would you be interested in seeing the Reef of the Month come back?

• YES

Votes: 464 94.9%
  • NO

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 4 0.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
AF