Hey Everyone! Finally FINALLY jumped in, and jumping deep. :)

retrogradereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been lurking here for years... LIKE YEARS, been watching and learning. Finally got a great home, married a great husband, a great dog (basset hound), and of course our son who is 4 now..

Of course where does it start, my son watches Nemo. My husband asks why I don't do it, so I bought everything and the 10g has been running 4 months and have a Nemo, couple tiny coral. I told my husband I want a bigger and prettier tank. His answer "get it".. Why to talk me out of it.. LOL

So the 10g evo will be turned into the quarantine tank, and waiting to see what Waterbox(what I want) will do for Black Friday. In my cart is a 180g reef pro, and all the goodies to go with it. So ready. I'm hooked.. I want to buy every coral I see, but still going slow not to overwhelm my tank.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

6517793E-6B0A-45AC-BA0B-2AB999F6BE72.gif

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been lurking here for years... LIKE YEARS, been watching and learning. Finally got a great home, married a great husband, a great dog (basset hound), and of course our son who is 4 now..

Of course where does it start, my son watches Nemo. My husband asks why I don't do it, so I bought everything and the 10g has been running 4 months and have a Nemo, couple tiny coral. I told my husband I want a bigger and prettier tank. His answer "get it".. Why to talk me out of it.. LOL

So the 10g evo will be turned into the quarantine tank, and waiting to see what Waterbox(what I want) will do for Black Friday. In my cart is a 180g reef pro, and all the goodies to go with it. So ready. I'm hooked.. I want to buy every coral I see, but still going slow not to overwhelm my tank.
Hopefully they do a Black Friday sale. They just had their Blue Friday sale a couple of weeks ago. Can’t wait to see the outcome

Back