Hey Everyone! Finally FINALLY jumped in, and jumping deep. :)

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on, jump in with both feet!!!
ZomboMeme 16092020180100.jpg

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help when needed. Looking forward to seeing your build thread!

kitpoon0315

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been lurking here for years... LIKE YEARS, been watching and learning. Finally got a great home, married a great husband, a great dog (basset hound), and of course our son who is 4 now..

Of course where does it start, my son watches Nemo. My husband asks why I don't do it, so I bought everything and the 10g has been running 4 months and have a Nemo, couple tiny coral. I told my husband I want a bigger and prettier tank. His answer "get it".. Why to talk me out of it.. LOL

So the 10g evo will be turned into the quarantine tank, and waiting to see what Waterbox(what I want) will do for Black Friday. In my cart is a 180g reef pro, and all the goodies to go with it. So ready. I'm hooked.. I want to buy every coral I see, but still going slow not to overwhelm my tank.
Congratulations!! You're going to be so happy with the upgrade!!! Very exciting and hope to see your build in a build thread!

reefviper101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been lurking here for years... LIKE YEARS, been watching and learning. Finally got a great home, married a great husband, a great dog (basset hound), and of course our son who is 4 now..

Of course where does it start, my son watches Nemo. My husband asks why I don't do it, so I bought everything and the 10g has been running 4 months and have a Nemo, couple tiny coral. I told my husband I want a bigger and prettier tank. His answer "get it".. Why to talk me out of it.. LOL

So the 10g evo will be turned into the quarantine tank, and waiting to see what Waterbox(what I want) will do for Black Friday. In my cart is a 180g reef pro, and all the goodies to go with it. So ready. I'm hooked.. I want to buy every coral I see, but still going slow not to overwhelm my tank.
Go girl go

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello and welcome, glad you finally joined the channel.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back