Hey everyone! Somebody just got the Hospitality Award!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations!!!

Cat Reaction GIF

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @kittenbritches on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @kittenbritches you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R
Congratulations @kittenbritches I couldn’t agree more on this award to be given to you.
Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing rude about stating the obvious
My being kind has nothing to do with how old my account is or my smile. I'm certain people would be saying the same things about me on this thread if my photo was an octopus. So no, you aren't stating the obvious. You're being rude by implying that I didn't get this badge by merit.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My being kind has nothing to do with how old my account is or my smile. I'm certain people would be saying the same things about me on this thread if my photo was an octopus. So no, you aren't stating the obvious. You're being rude by implying that I didn't get this badge by merit.

I don't think the implication was that there was no merit. At least that's now how I read that at all. I do think people have the right to ask what the merit IS. It doesn't take away from what is earned. I for one would want to know if I can nominate someone for example... not for my personal benefit. As a new reefer I asked a ton of questions and guidance and members here helped me a ton... someone even offered to volunteer their time and help with set up (free) ect... I saw another member offer to donate a tank to a local school ect... hence the "what are the requirements" question.

Lyss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW, there's a reason why I changed my photo from my face to my fish -- I began to feel like I was getting certain types of responses from a small number of individuals that I wouldn't otherwise. Those individuals definitely are a small group compared to the total community here. (And I realize I'm probably not the one who should have to change, but...)

And I almost forgot... Congratulations!

Back