Hey everyone..

robinreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not brand new,I have joined two or three weeks ago.I have a 55g reef and had a 55g FO that is now another reef tank.I love all the little creatures,but have a thing for zoas,rics,softies,and now getting into acans and would love to start on some micros.Both tanks are lit by MH 14K,supplemented with actinis T5s.
SO glad I came across this and joined,as I have read and seen so much ,all of which is very helpful.....full of information.Lots of great people to help you out with various things.A+++++++

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey welcome to R2R!!! :D

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Hope you will kick your shoes off and stay a while!!

You need to upload your photos to a site like photobucket.com then click on the pic - copy the direct link should be a http// etc then when you are posting a reply click the button at the top of the post window for insert pic. paste your direct link and you should be good.

Once you get it you will laugh at how simple -- took most of us a few tries the first time!! LOL

OP
OP
R

robinreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the nice welcome.I will be telling all the reefers around here about R2R,you all are the BOMB!!!!

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
www.photobucket.com is a an easy way to upload photos and they will even resize photos to make them smaller. The best thing about photobucket is that they have a few link guides on their sites that allow users to just copy and paste picture links onto forums which reduces format confusion. In other words, if you signup for a photobucket account and upload images to your album, copy the link located in the pic below to this site for picture posting.
pic_post.JPG

BTW, picture posting can be a lot to handle with all these different formats so feel free to PM me if you have any issues or questions with picture posting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

robinreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the 411 will try to do just that at home(at work right now)SSHHHHH!!LOL
Thank you for responding Luciano

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back