Hey from Cornwall, Ontario VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT AQUACULTURE

Salt Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone currently running 2 30's - 1 packed with coral and a BIG galaxy clark and one fowlr with a 4 striped damsel and a bi color angel its been 4 months and time to upgrade to 200gallons in the kitchen and 150 in the bedroom (bachelor apartment LOL :D) The new systems are going to be coral only along with some inverts and well I have fish now and I guess Ill be keeping them since they are part of the family now ! The girlfriend and I are very very passionate about reefing Ive started a Youtube channel to have a video log of everything Wish I would have started a long time ago But now were on track to heading where we want slowly getting there, Im not rich, I dont have a job cant get one because of my record and well doesnt matter anyways because .. eventually as we grow we plan on opening a small retail store here in our town everything to go with corals (not alot of fish) We know forsure we could make money and provide a cheaper cost than the only other store that barely keeps there small stock of coral alive all week .. Love this site and cant wait to get my new builds up and going to show to everyone !! Till then check my youtube out Tell me how you like it !! Any support is greatly appreciated

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

We welcome your knowledge and passion, we could use a lot of your advice! ;)

OP
OP
Salt Empire

Salt Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Everyone! Im going to try and post a thread of my new build ( didnt get too many pictures But its not done & cycling yet! aiming for before april 10th) & then after that im hoping to log the 150 real good with 720p video ! Have to get the pics off the phone were just getting everything started at once here lol I'll be there soon enough hopefully I win the lottery or find my angel investor something great will come out of either!! :p :p
Thanks for the support everyone!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 34.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back