Hey,guys i got second hand tank from a guy and i have it for about a year and a half and i was woundering if 2 clown gobeis would be good to put in my

Thewaterlord30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,guys i got second hand tank from a guy and i have had it for about a year and a half and i was woundering if 2 clown gobies would be good to put in my 55 gal.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,guys i got second hand tank from a guy and i have had it for about a year and a half and i was woundering if 2 clown gobies would be good to put in my 55 gal.

Why potentially stress them?

We know that they don't do well when combined with another in a small tank. You've got a 55 gallon... Perhaps just get one ... In your tank, they love to perch among corals so ideally something branching or cavelike they can go in and out would be ideal. Mine is ALL over my 55 and even will somehow stick on glass to watch me. Cute!

Mine reminds me of an old hawkfish I used to have, without having to fear my shrimp and all will disappear!

+1 vote for one

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef.
You may have set a record for thread title length with your first post?

Taylor Swift Magic GIF by moodman
I think the gobies would be happier in a larger tank, but it could be done if you keep up water changes .

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back