!!!HEY KEN THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, THE BC KENBERRY!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just when you thought we had reached the apex of the exhaustion of the ubiquitous "berry" designation to the fullest and grossest extent....

And, even as more and more reefers are voicing there opinions on the absurdity of the "name game", just when you thought you were out, along comes the Kenberry and pulls you back in! Ultimately, just a really outstanding "Shortcake" variant, given to me by my good friend and fellow reefer Ken L, as you may have assumed.

So, I'll simply forego the hype. This piece needs very little anyway. Loaded with vibrant color, it's perhaps the coolest "cake" I have in the collection, and I'll leave it at that.

The Kenberry is in stock and ready to ship today!

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just when you thought we had reached the apex of the exhaustion of the ubiquitous "berry" designation to the fullest and grossest extent....

And, even as more and more reefers are voicing there opinions on the absurdity of the "name game", just when you thought you were out, along comes the Kenberry and pulls you back in! Ultimately, just a really outstanding "Shortcake" variant, given to me by my good friend and fellow reefer Ken L, as you may have assumed.

So, I'll simply forego the hype. This piece needs very little anyway. Loaded with vibrant color, it's perhaps the coolest "cake" I have in the collection, and I'll leave it at that.

The Kenberry is in stock and ready to ship today!

very cool. it looks like pink lemonade X strawberry shortcake hybrid

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well...let’s see some pics people! A few have to have this now and it’s been a few months.

Here’s my nub. In its short life, it’s been through dinos and a fairly newly established tank. All of the colors are there though!

34ded6c557038894f8c29dea5ff7f646.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What’s sets this apart from the other shortcake variants?

Well, good question my friend. I think if anything the orange coloration in the coralite tips is a bit more unique. Not anything we haven't really seen before. but still and exceptional shortcake.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 90 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back