Hey Liveaquaria, why can't I sort your fish species by reefsafe/not reefsafe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hal3134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would make my life, and so many other people's lives, so much easier if you could add a "filter by reefsafe" button. You've already separated out reef-safe wrasses from non-reef-safe. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a beautiful fish only to note that it is not reef-safe. And while we're on the subject, go ahead and make the filter (1) reef-safe, (2) reef-safe with caution, and (3) not reef safe, since you already label each fish like this in their individual description.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would make my life, and so many other people's lives, so much easier if you could add a "filter by reefsafe" button. You've already separated out reef-safe wrasses from non-reef-safe. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a beautiful fish only to note that it is not reef-safe. And while we're on the subject, go ahead and make the filter (1) reef-safe, (2) reef-safe with caution, and (3) not reef safe, since you already label each fish like this in their individual description.
This feature exists in LA

You can filter by using “Reef Compatibility” in the “See All Refinements“ section. I think the choices are yes, no, with caution.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As mentioned by mike550 there are refinements on the left side of the screen. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back