Hey, Reefers!!! I'm Nen. Come say "Hi!"

NenSchaefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Everyone!

Thanks for clicking! My name is Nen and I'm a nursing student at Indiana University. GO HOOSIERS!! I love rock climbing and Scuba Diving, which is what started my obsession.

I have a freshwater tank that I've had for about 3 years now which is home to my best buddy Pluto. He's a black moor goldfish. Also living with him are 3 mountain minnows named April, May, and June.

If you aren't a freshwater person, I've also just started my first saltwater tank. Despite adoring salt reefs for nearly 5 years, I still don't have any marine fish. After a year of carefully planning, hand building a tank stand, hours of informational youtube videos, a few trips to the library, and many color coordinated lists and excel sheets; I am getting my first little "Nemos" tomorrow. I am so excited to get started on building a home for my clowns and I dream to be able to turn this tank into a beautiful mixed reef some day.

I don't know many people who share my passion for reefs. So, if you have an awesome thred you think I should check out, let me know and I'll be sure to leave a like and a comment. I'm so grateful to be in a community of awesome people!

Stay safe and stay salty!
-Nen

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover