ZomboMeme 27042021201327.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Everyone!

Thanks for clicking! My name is Nen and I'm a nursing student at Indiana University. GO HOOSIERS!! I love rock climbing and Scuba Diving, which is what started my obsession.

I have a freshwater tank that I've had for about 3 years now which is home to my best buddy Pluto. He's a black moor goldfish. Also living with him are 3 mountain minnows named April, May, and June.

If you aren't a freshwater person, I've also just started my first saltwater tank. Despite adoring salt reefs for nearly 5 years, I still don't have any marine fish. After a year of carefully planning, hand building a tank stand, hours of informational youtube videos, a few trips to the library, and many color coordinated lists and excel sheets; I am getting my first little "Nemos" tomorrow. I am so excited to get started on building a home for my clowns and I dream to be able to turn this tank into a beautiful mixed reef some day.

I don't know many people who share my passion for reefs. So, if you have an awesome thred you think I should check out, let me know and I'll be sure to leave a like and a comment. I'm so grateful to be in a community of awesome people!

Stay safe and stay salty!
-Nen
Hi Nen and Welcome to you, Pluto, April, May and June!

Scuba diving also started about same time as saltwater but now can't remember which came first... Thanks for helping me reminisce on my early days! Glad you joined and look forward to hearing your successes

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back