OP
happyhourhero

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the post where I am supposed to be talking about how stoked I am to have the rainbow splice but instead FedEx again didn’t meet their service commitment and tonight we have a winter weather advisory. In Florida. I was sooooo excited :(

OP
OP
happyhourhero

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
09F22ECD-C392-4D05-BB71-134D63C088BE.jpeg
7AE6B19C-9834-4BE7-933C-E1A7262FC330.jpeg

Top down looking good in some sections.

fushi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the post where I am supposed to be talking about how stoked I am to have the rainbow splice but instead FedEx again didn’t meet their service commitment and tonight we have a winter weather advisory. In Florida. I was sooooo excited :(
Should I even ask for an update on the splice?

OP
OP
happyhourhero

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been slacking on the posts. My goni in the front is getting huge! I’ve started feeding benepets, reef roids and dosing brightwell coral aminos this week. Hopefully we see some good results. I added a Nero 3 and hope to get another soon to replace the last smaller Hygger. Can’t recall if I posted that I added 2 sexy shrimp looking to get a couple more soon .
57277ECE-B0D9-421E-B65B-AC0873EF051C.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve been slacking on the posts. My goni in the front is getting huge! I’ve started feeding benepets, reef roids and dosing brightwell coral aminos this week. Hopefully we see some good results. I added a Nero 3 and hope to get another soon to replace the last smaller Hygger. Can’t recall if I posted that I added 2 sexy shrimp looking to get a couple more soon .
57277ECE-B0D9-421E-B65B-AC0873EF051C.jpeg

Beautiful!

misturrtinnie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang love your lagoon, I am slowly switching to sps on mines. How's the reefbreeder fixture going for you? That was my next upgrade plan but it ended up becoming a XR30 somehow. How's the flow with the powerheads? I have two hygger mini and a jebao SLW-5, Just doesn't seem enough for flow. My acros are growing, but I see no poly extensions. But I know you can't base it off that, I just want that look. ;Happy

OP
OP
happyhourhero

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang love your lagoon, I am slowly switching to sps on mines. How's the reefbreeder fixture going for you? That was my next upgrade plan but it ended up becoming a XR30 somehow. How's the flow with the powerheads? I have two hygger mini and a jebao SLW-5, Just doesn't seem enough for flow. My acros are growing, but I see no poly extensions. But I know you can't base it off that, I just want that look. ;Happy
I love the lights. Have had them on other tanks and they have always been great. I run 4 of the hyggers, 2 of the mini and 2 of the larger if that answers about the flow lol. I am swapping the 2 snails for 2 Nero 3. I have 1 of the 2 running. I think I will be happy with flow once I have them both.

misturrtinnie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang that's gonna be a lot of flow, I'll keep an eye on your thread to see how that goes. I have a mixed reef with sps and torches so I don't want it to kill my high end torches :eek:

OP
OP
happyhourhero

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang that's gonna be a lot of flow, I'll keep an eye on your thread to see how that goes. I have a mixed reef with sps and torches so I don't want it to kill my high end torches :eek:
The hyggers are gentle. The Nero I have up at 50% bursts. I want the 2nd one so I can rotate between left and right directional flow across the acros up top.

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hyggers are gentle. The Nero I have up at 50% bursts. I want the 2nd one so I can rotate between left and right directional flow across the acros up top.
Two Nero 3’s should be plenty in your tank. I have two in my lagoon 50 and between them and the return pump there’s plenty of flow with the potential for much more. I keep them running at constant speeds during the day at around 40% and then random all night between 25 and 80%. I only have easy sps but they are showing growth.

OP
OP
happyhourhero

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a ReefBreeders HO UV Lumenbar 2 days ago. I got it and unpacked it at night and when I tested it before mounting it, my tank lights were off. I was absolutely blown away by what I saw when I shined it on my tank. It makes thing fluoresce that I was not expecting. Can’t wait to see if it makes any impact with my acros on down the road. I have it set to only be on during peak but may change it for some psychedelic viewing at night too lol.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back