Hi Everyone - New Member

nept2n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say hi to the club and thank you all for letting me join. I live in SW Miami on 12th just off 27th ave. I am looking forward to meeting you all soon.

So who am I?

I am a 53 year old who loves reefing I think just as much as you all do. :D. My youngest son is getting into the hobby, somewhat... I had a 300 gallon total volume system. A mixed tank that I had running since 2011 and I lost it with Irma. :mad:
My wife and I went on our honeymoon for the first time after 10 years of marriage. We got back just in time for the storm to get the house ready. My loss was my fault in the rush I forgot to check the generator ;Facepalm. There rest you can imagen.

Springing forward. I currently have two tanks an 80 gallon planted freshwater and a pico FOWLr. I am current working on my new build a 120 gallon tank. Its going slow because I'm limited to weekends but its coming along. Take a look let me know what you all think. Be Honest.

Look forward to meeting you all.

OP
OP
nept2n

nept2n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Post pictures of your tanks ☺

Mario thanks my current build you can see in the link in my signature. Its a work in progress but its coming along. Here is are my office tanks. The planted is an 80g frag tank which I'm using as a planted.

Here is at FW at the startup
IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0369.jpg
IMG_0371.jpg
IMG_1743.jpg

FW planted. Pic tank December 2019. Tankmates,
Flagfish
Neon Tetra
Bloodfin Tetra
Japonica Amano Shrimp
Red Cherry Shrimp
FW - Blue Velvet Shrimp
Otocinclus

IMG_1744.jpg
IMG_1745.jpg
IMG_1746.jpg

This is my pico fowlr and that is midnight (as my son named him) he/she is a midnight lightning (Amphiprion ocellaris)

IMG_2056.jpg

Back