Hi Everyone! Site is being updated now! Sorry for the wait!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this doesn't come off as being "jerkish" as that isn't my intention and I sincerely do understand that you have been swamped with the opening of the store Will...HOWEVER, you did mention in a post a while back that you would call back EVERYONE and respond to all emails and pm's. I know several friends/fellow reefers that left voice messages and pms as well as emails and we still have yet to be contacted by you or Alice. Do you know approximately how long that will take? Thanks for your time.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this doesn't come off as being "jerkish" as that isn't my intention and I sincerely do understand that you have been swamped with the opening of the store Will...HOWEVER, you did mention in a post a while back that you would call back EVERYONE and respond to all emails and pm's. I know several friends/fellow reefers that left voice messages and pms as well as emails and we still have yet to be contacted by you or Alice. Do you know approximately how long that will take? Thanks for your time.

Would like to first apologize for the delay on the call backs. What you wrote was not jerkish at all, no worries :) I have not had time to check all my voice messages on our cell phones. We have been getting back to people via PM and email though.

We have not been pming, emailing, or calling back people that are looking for Sopranos. There is no more left, and the waiting list has over 200 people (on all the forums and locally as well). If you called inquiring about something other than the Orange Challices or the Sopranos, I apologize for not getting back to you. If you can, please email or pm us regarding your inquiry. We will get back to you right away. Our site is also loaded up with some amazing corals! Please check them out :)

Thank you,

Will
www.aquasd.com

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back