Hi fellow Reefers!! So happy to be here.

Juju2773

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers! So proud to finally be a part of the reefing community! Although, I only have a green star polyps at the moment. Haha. But ive got a few coral frags i ordered on their way next week. So that counts.. right. I currently have a 75 gallon tank with fish and one bubbletip anenome. So excited to finally be able to give corals a good try. Ive been reading forums from this site for months and love all of the helpful info. Glad to be able to join in finally. Thanks for the open arms.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome33.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers! So proud to finally be a part of the reefing community! Although, I only have a green star polyps at the moment. Haha. But ive got a few coral frags i ordered on their way next week. So that counts.. right. I currently have a 75 gallon tank with fish and one bubbletip anenome. So excited to finally be able to give corals a good try. Ive been reading forums from this site for months and love all of the helpful info. Glad to be able to join in finally. Thanks for the open arms.
Welcome juju
75 is a good size, sounds like you are off to a great start!

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!
GSP is the best!! You don’t need any other corals. Just kidding but it was also my first coral and no matter how much it grows I refuse to get rid of it as it is just so glowy. CCC71D00-093F-4109-848F-7C49FBD4E88C.jpeg

OP
OP
Juju2773

Juju2773

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all for the open arm welcome! I hope i can not just learn from the forum but also add some helpful info as well, to help others. I have sent my first post if you're interested. On my crazy sandscaping diamond goby and a solution . ( i hope i posted in the correct place). If youre interested have a look at my first post. Thanks again for the welcome.

danielankeny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back