0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
Bom Dia Hello GIF

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R, but have elevenish years of experience at reefing preceded by several years of freshwater, and currently between tanks. Long story; I'll spare you. (It was not pleasant :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:.) I'm getting ready to set up a ten gallon nano reef, and all the basic equipment will arrive Saturday. Hubby doesn't know yet (shhhh!) Very much looking forward to getting started again, and the magic of watching what comes out of the live rock and sand. Meanwhile, here is a pic of my former fifty-five long, mainly softies with an ocellaris clown, a female blue damsel, a coral beauty angel, two Banggai cardinals (not in the pic), and an algae blenny (my favorite, because he'd pretend to hide and then photobomb nearly every picture). My avatar is my 7th dog, Watson, a rescue Doberman who's been with us four and a half years.

IMG_20160202_190508-54457933.jpg
Welcome !!! You are definitely in the right place for anything reef/fish related. ;)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back