Hi guys I’m new in this saltwater things .

lilosinemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 1 type of marron clownfish size S 2cm mybe already 3 weeks with him . So my question is how many pallet should I give pertime i feed him . i use hikari marine S pallet . usually i give 6-7 pallet 2-3 times perday , is that ok? so sorry with my english

image.jpg

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of welcome. Does it eat all the pellets that you give it? Only feed what it can eat. If it is leaving pellets then I would cut back. The more you feed them more nutrients will be in your system and mess up the water quality.

OP
OP
L

lilosinemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of welcome. Does it eat all the pellets that you give it? Only feed what it can eat. If it is leaving pellets then I would cut back. The more you feed them more nutrients will be in your system and mess up the water quality.
yerp it eat all the pellets like one shot. I just wondering is that ok to give that much cause i read usually max 4 pallet if the fish still small right?

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I would say that many 3 times a day is excessive, however, if it’s eating it all then I would only cut back to 5 maybe six pellets. It is also dependent on the size of the pellets. If we are talking tiny pellets then for that size fish maybe not enough. Bottom line watch it’s health and tank parameters and go from there.

OP
OP
L

lilosinemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a
Personally I would say that many 3 times a day is excessive, however, if it’s eating it all then I would only cut back to 5 maybe six pellets. It is also dependent on the size of the pellets. If we are talking tiny pellets then for that size fish maybe not enough. Bottom line watch it’s health and tank parameters and go from there
Personally I would say that many 3 times a day is excessive, however, if it’s eating it all then I would only cut back to 5 maybe six pellets. It is also dependent on the size of the pellets. If we are talking tiny pellets then for that size fish maybe not enough. Bottom line watch it’s health and tank parameters and go from there.
alright!! thankyouu so much for the respond got it

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 117 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back